Sunday, February 14, 2010

WHY....

I found few emails in the inbox of my Gmail from a organization called WHY few months back....initially, I wondered how did they get my email address....now, I am actually glad that they found me :) .... Working for Humanity with You....simply called, WHY is a Organization which is helping the Poor children/people to get good education, good food and necessary clothes.....We all just donate money and think that someone will help on our behalf(in most cases)....but here are one of those Someones....WHY Foundation....I am following them for a while and they do a excellent job....for more details, follow the links below...

www.whyfoundation.co.in/index.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ5912PG1AU&feature=email

Please support them in what ever way you can.

God Bless The WHY Foundation

mee,
RaghuRockz

2 comments:

  1. Dude....we should start one...what do u say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure ra....Very good idea...One important thing is, we should plan in such a way that, some people from our group should be available to go personally and help....I think we can do it ra..lets start planning right now and implement it soon :)

    ReplyDelete