Monday, January 4, 2010

Telangana Formation Vs Telugu Films

Frnzz,
Below is something which is eating up my mind daily..I just wanted to pour it out................

From last one month we are seeing the agitations going around in AP....I understand the need to fight for Telangana and the problems they are facing now...but, why are few groups of people interrupting the film shootings and releases?? I agree(not really though, but, had some XXXXX reason) they did with NTR as his father said Samaikya Andhra and same did Chiru and you interrupted Allu Arjuns shoot....But, what did Mahesh,Rana do? why did these people lit up Mahesh Babu's crores worth by so called Telangana activists(I wonder if they really are??)....not only this,So many innocent people from Andhra, who are living in Hyd are now afraid as their properties are being damaged...I am just bringing this point to make it clear that some DIRTY POLITICIANS are doing all these things and not true Telanganites.....Being a Telangnite myself, I really feel bad looking at all this......To the people who are doing these silly things...my one suggestion....Please grow Up.....this is 2010 and we are fighting like this?? I am not saying to stop the Udyamam, but, please do it peacefully by not falling into the trap of these DIRTY POLITICIANS...These politicians come and go, but, we all should be together....may as neighbor states or as one state....so please stop fighting and do it peacefully.

mee,
RaghuRockz

No comments:

Post a Comment