Tuesday, September 8, 2009

JOSH Movie and Chaitu's Performance - My TaKe !!



Guyzz, Here I come with "My Take" on JOSH movie and Chaitu's performance in that........I was eagerly waiting for this movie from the time, this movie was announced....just to watch Chaitu's performance on screen....below is "my take" on JOSH movie and especially Naga Chaitanya....believe me, I am very honest in this take !!

First of all, I want to talk regarding Chaitu's acting, than the movie, as, I(and many others) was/were more curious into that......Believe me, his acting was too good for a debut movie and all of them who watched the movie felt the same...ofcourse, there were some negative points also....below is the complete list of +'s and -'s

+ve's in Chai's acting:
1. Acting with ease....no tension shown before the camera
2. Uttering lengthy dialogues....wow, what a job for a first timer! (there was a 3min dialogue in the hospital scene).
3. Fights....really fantastic

-ve's:
1. Dances were good, but, should improve a bit.
2. He looked bit shy in romantic scenes ;)....actually,there was only one romantic scene in the movie and he looked bit shy..this can be overlooked I guess for a first timer..

except for these two -ve's he was full of JOSH on screen.... I bet, a STAR has arrived to Telugu Cinema!!

Now, coming to the Movie....here I just want to point out the highlights and negative points which came to my mind after I have watched the movie

Highlights:
1. As I said above, Chaitu's performance....
2. Dialogues in the movie....very thoughtfully written(It was by the director Vasu Varma himself)
3. Some scenes which elevated the movie(like the police station one, hospital scene, scenes with Prakash raj, Flash back entire episode and few others).
3. Story(By the director again)
5. Cinematography.
6. Music and Lyrics were a plus in my opinion esp for "Neetho unte" and "Bad Bad boy".

Bad:
1. Screen play was not very effective for such a good story...Direction was good in parts though...
2. Editing was not crisp ( First time, I felt Marthand K Venkatesh did just a OK job).
3. Choreographyy was bad for first song(Bad Bad boy)...when they know that will the first song in the movie, I wonder why they choreographed it in such a manner...I expected a lot from the first song...but others are far better than the first one choreography wise..
4. Comedy was there, but was not much effective.....

Overall ga, from my point of view, its a decent movie....and a Excellent Debut for NagaChaitanya.

mee,
RaghuRockz....





3 comments:

  1. Wow! that's great!
    Can't wait to watch the movie on screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude I do really appreciate ur effort in posting the review, I want to add couple of points to ur quote or –ve points (in ur way)

    except for these two -ve's he was full of JOSH on screen....

    1. He needs to pick a experienced director + good subject to extract best out of him.
    2. Stop giving messages to people instead try for other genres.
    3. Movies climax was so dull or not so convincing makes wonder why is he fighting????
    4. Other day I was having a chat with one of my friend he was saying its same master movie –(minus) chiru, then I realized ya man that’s right it has similar concept…That’s my view…you can contradict on that…….
    5. Coming to heroine…..do you think this film required any heroine…correct me If I am wrong……except songs.
    6. Lot more points….buddy……since ur a hard core fan……I don’t want to write.

    Any way nice work buddy….kept it up…..

    Cheers,
    Dashrath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Comments guyz...

    @Charan - Mama, I guess you might have watched it by now and hope you felt the same like I did..

    @Dashrath - Mama, Thanks for adding those points,but, I am not reviewing anything here buddy,but,just putting in what I have felt....that is it....by the way, vaadu eh cinema cheyyali and eh script tho cheyyali ani alochinchatam waste...that is his career and I am sure he knows what to do....

    ReplyDelete