Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello....World!!

Hi frnz...

atlast I created my blog today :)  ....actually I was planning to create this one from very long time......by now,you might have guessed it already..like, how lazyyyyyy I am ;) .... but not any more....it started...so..ROCK ON!! ...

To introduce myself.....This is Raghu, blogging from CA,USA. I am a Hyderabadi(India)....I love Music, Movies, Politics,Food and some other crazy stuff(you will get to know later..hehe)........I am sure I will blog in all my thoughts over here and keep you all guyz entertaining ;)......keep watching this space for more ....

mee,
raghurockz

2 comments:

  1. keep roacking raghu.........
    kamal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bro....U Rock..[:)]
    Very Interesting Stuff.....Keep going[:)]

    Chinni.

    ReplyDelete